Let's Draft Your Map To The Cloud
Cloud migration is the process of moving applications, data, and other components hosted on servers inside an organization to a cloud-based infrastructure.
Some of the leading cloud providers are Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. These companies not only provide the hardware but also offer a variety of rich apps and services for continuous integration, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and more.
We follow a ten step process to guide clients through a cloud migration.
- Determine why you want to move to the cloud
- SWOT analysis
- Assess your environment
- Selecting the right cloud partner
- Select the cloud environment needed
- Determine the architecture
- Select the right cloud provider (not to be mistaken with partner)
- Plan the migration
- Execute (read BACKUP first)